Son 3

Lover's paradise

SoMin pulled at my clothes, and I looked down at her, and my son. 

"Mommy, who is he?" My son pointed at me, how was it he didn't know who I was? I looked at my dad with the question in my eyes.

"I told him who his mother was, but you my son are to widely known, I couldn't let him talk about you, it would have put him in worse danger." Part of me wanted to understand but it hurt to think my own son had no idea that I was his father. I kneeled beside and held his little hand.

"I'm your dad." 

"You're my dad?" 

"Yes." He smiled widely and let go of SoMin and hugged me hard.

"Daddy!! I always wanted to know who you were." I felt the tears run down my face, I was glad we had our son with us again. But I feared what my grandfather would do. I looked at SoMin.

"I need you and our son to leave." 

"What?" She looked at me like I was crazy. 

"I have to settle things with my grandfather before we can be a happy family. SoMin I want you both to be safe. So I will prepare all necessary for you both to leave, and my dad too."

"But son I want to..." 

"NO!" I looked at him and smiled.

"I want you to protect my family. I want you to take care of them while I take care of things. Please." He nodded. I smiled. I took my son into my arms. 

"Hey buddy, for awhile I'm going to be away from you. Take care of your mommy okay?"

"Yes daddy." 

"I want you to be happy, take care of your family, I will find my way to you guys as soon as possible. I love you, and I will be with you guys soon enough, I promise." My son kissed my cheeck and SoMin kissed my lips, I wanted them to be safe and for that to happen, I had to face my grandfather.