This is Goodbye

Lover's paradise

JYH POV

I was waiting for SoMin, she had called me to tell me that she had something to tell me. I was glad to be able and see her. My heart was beating fast to mere fact that I was going to see the women of my dreams. My girl. I had grown so used to being with her and loving her. I loved SoMin so much! I was going to propse that night. I had everything set. I knew it was too early but I couldn't wait anymore. I loved her and I wanted to be with her for the rest of our lives. I wanted her! I wanted us to be together forever. She walked in, what she was wearing made her stand out. She was gorgeous! That was a sure thing. She smiled at me and than looked down. 

"SoMin! I have something I want to ask you." I singled for the singers to start signing when she blurt out the words I had never wanted to hear again. 

"It's over Yong." I could see the tears in her eyes but I didn't seem to care. The numbness I had felt before came back. 

"Why?" That was all I could ask. 

"I don't love you, I'm not the right person for you. I'm sorry. I have to go." She grabbed her stuff and ran out of the resturant. I looked at the ring which I was holding tightly. I could not believe I was going through this again. It was bad enough once but to have to go through it again. Stung. It hurt worse than I had thought to ever be hurt again. I walked out of the resturant and walked all around. That's when I spotted the girl who had hurt me the worst. Shin Hye. She was looking at me, she came towards me. 

"Yong Hwa. Are you ok? Do You need help?" This anger I had bottled up came out. I looked at her and yelled. 

"Get out of my way!!" I ran past her. I felt the drops of water fall on my face. It had started to rain. I wished for all of my sorrows to go away with the rain, but I knew it would never go away. The pain was there to stay.