Happily ever after....

Lover's paradise

JSM POV

I had worn a dress again, and this time I knew for sure nothing could break my family apart. We would be together forever. It was meant to be this way. The wedding was beautiful and everyone attended it. My parents, who I ended up forgiving for everything they did. To my surprise even Hyun Joong's grandfather attended. He seemed happy, especially when he saw his great grandchild. My son was the biggest joy in my life, he represented the love I had had for HyunJoong in the past and now having HyunJoong back with me, I knew I had grown to love him even more. Our vows were simple but we did promisde eternal love for each other. The deed was done, we were husband and wife, and we had the family we always wanted. I had another surprise for HyunJoong. But it had to wait until that night. I was at peace and happy with my loveable family. 

PSH POV

I was married to the man I loved. Finally. He was by my side and he was mine. The best thing about this was the fact that were going to be parents. We were going to have a beautiful girl, and we would finally be a happy family. Together forever. This love I had would never leave, it was about time that we were all happy. It was about time. 

JYH POV

I was married to the best girl out there. And I was thankful to SoMin because she helped a lot. If not for her I would have never gotten married to ShinHye. I was overly happy. I was going to be a dad, and I would have a family just like HyunJoong's family. Who would have thought that we would all be happy finally? I knew it was time for all of us to live happy lives with our families. I was glad I was Jung yong Hwa, and I was happy to have my wife by my side. As well as the daughter that was on her way. 

KHJ POV

Years had passed, years in which I had passed through hell, but in the end love always prevails. I had my loveable wife at my side, we went through a lot to just be together and I swore that nothing would ever rip us apart. She and my son were my life, and nothing would rip us apart, ever again. We were a happy family. I looked at SoMin as we laid on our bed. She looked up and smiled.

"I have something to tell you." I smiled at her. 

"What is it?"

"You're going to be a dad again."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant again. We are going to have our second child." This happiness could not be explained.  I was going to have another child, and I knew my family would only get bigger.

"Thank you." I kissed her lightly. She smiled and kissed me fuly back.

"I love you Hyun Joong."

"I love you SoMin. You are my life, and I will forever love you." 

**********THE END*************************************

COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT!! 

THANK YOU ALL!! <3