Date 2

Lover's paradise

KIM HYUN JOONG POV

So there we were, waiting to get inside the ferris wheel. Shin Hye was so excited but her expression changed when we saw who was sitting across from us. And it was to late to change carts. I didn't know why she looked like that, but it seemed like instead of cheering her up she was becoming more and more upset. I wanted to make her feel better, but I knew cheering her up wouldn't be possible with Jung Yong Hwa in front of us. The girl next to him made me feel weird. It was as if I had seen her before, but where? Where had I seen her before? 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JUNG SO MIN POV

I was holding onto Yong Hwa's hand, since I was super scared of heights, and the ferris wheel was always my weakness. He was holding onto me while teasing me of my problem. We were laughing and having fun when they came in. Yong Hwa became quiet and I knew why. Park Shin Hye was in front of us, with HIM next to her. It was the guy from my picture! He looked exactly like in the photo. I wanted to ask him who he was and if we had known each other, but at the moment that was a bad idea. It would make everything else way to weird. I was going to let go of Yong Hwa's hand but he held it tighter smiling, but I could see the saddness in those eyes. I looked at Shin Hye who looked even worse than Yong, but she held onto the guy next to her. I was feeling rather mad to see her clinging to the guy next to her. I didn't know why but it really made me mad. 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

PARK SHIN HYE POV

Why in the world was he here? And why was he with her? Why did my past keep appearing in front of me?! It was truly clear that he had moved on, but why was he always in front of me making me feel so much regret of never having talked to him when he came back to South Korea. I stayed real quiet while the ride was going. I clung to Hyun Joong as if my life depended on it. He didn't mind as he kept putting his other hand ontop of mine. I was greatful to have him next to me. He was helping me heal much faster, and that's how I knew that with his help I would recover and move on much faster. He was the person I needed in my life, in order to survive. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JUNG YONG HWA POV

There she was. I knew something would always go wrong. But I never thought I would run into her here, not when I was on a date with SoMin. I looked at her and wanted to run away, but something stopped me. And that somethig was sitting next to me, holding my hand. She had wanted to let go of my hand, but I stopped her. I wanted to hold hands, she gave me warmth. Which I needed in order to survive. SoMin was the only thing that could help me get passed this. I needed her in order to move on and survive. 

 

 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS QUICK UPDATE.....

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! THANK YOU!!!!