I shouldn't give up!

Lover's paradise

PSH POV

It hurt to see him like that. He had pushed me away for the second time. This time the pain wasn't because of me but because of her, but it hurt. He had so many tears in his eyes. Seeing him like that hurt. I wanted to take the pain away, but I knew I could nothing. I started to cry remembering that he was in love with another girl, who had just broken his heart. I wanted to help him heal but he wouldn't let me. If Hyun Joong was here the pain would go away faster, but he wasn't. He had left for Japan a few days ago. He went looking for clues about his past, and I hadn't heard from him. I missed him so much. I felt the rain drops fall on my face, thanks to them I couldn't tell which were my tears and which were the rain drops. 

A week passed when finally Hyun Joong was able to call me. He told me to wait another week, that he would be back. I wanted to wait for him, but knowing that Yong Hwa and SoMin were over I wanted to go back to him. I wanted to be with Yong again. I shouldn't give up! I wasn't going to give up, I was going to fight for Yong. I'm sorry Kim Hyun Joong, but my heart only belongs to one guy and that guy was Jung Yong Hwa.