Depature

Lover's paradise

I stood watching as my family left, but if things went well I would be with them soon enough. My son waved goodbye and his last words would help me out of this.

"I love you daddy, come home soon." 

"I love you too." I waved as the car sped away, I wiped my tears and headed to my home. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JSM POV

I waved goodbye to my husband, I was scared but I trusted that he would come back soon. I looked at my son, how much he resembled HyunJoong. I embraced him and didn't want to let go. My faith had to be fully in him, because he would surely come back. He was my husband and the father of my child, he had to come back no matter what. I glanced at my father in law, who looked worried out of his mind. I knew exactly how he felt, I was scared but I had to keep my son in mind, he had to believe that his dad would come back.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

KHJ POV

I looked at my room, it would be the last time I set foot here, I picked up my wedding ring and put it on. That was when he made his enterence. 

"You think you can run away?" 

I turned around and faced him. 

"I did once already, I'll do it again."

"HAHAHAHA! Please! You didn't run away, I let you go, but look at what happend I got you back, and just because you think you can leave again doesn't mean you will, let me tell you your wrong. I won't let you do this time."

Five man entered the room, they were all his bodyguards, as soon as they were in they shut the door and headed toward me.

"You still think you can get away?"

"I have to. I have important people waiting for me."

"Those important people won't make it out, I arranged a visit for them already."

NO! It couldn't be so, he had to be messing, he had better not hurt any hair on their body.

"You better not touch a hair on their body!!"

"Or what? You think you can stop me?!" He laughed as he singled his man to grab a hold of me. They tried, but my grandfather forgot who I was. I punched three of his man and hurt them, they fell to the ground, not having any more energy. 

"Honestly, did you ever pay attention to me? Are you aware of who your grandson really is? These guys are nothing compared to me. Why? Because, becasue of you I had to learn to defend myself from people trying to hurt me, nobody can hurt me now." He looked shocked, he had never been aware that I was taught to defend myself by a great guy in fighting, I needed to know in order to survive. 

"So you know how to fight well, that won't help you."

"It will, It will help me to leave this hell! Because that's what it was like living with you. Hell." I grabbed my backpack full of my stuff and headed out, they tried to stop me but they didn't make it. I was out of there soon enough. 

I was in a hurry, I grabbed the keys to the motorcycle and headed to the parking lot. I was being followed, so I rushed and got on and started the engine. They were fast, I could feel that they would chase me till the end. I was going over the speed limit but I didn't care, I needed to escape. They got closer and closer, which made me go faster. I was about to lose them when one surprised me. I heard the gun shot and I felt the impact a second later. I was still going not caring that I had been shot. I stopped when I saw they were gone, and when I got off the motocyle, I fell to the ground and couldn't get up. 

 

What will happen next?? 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE....

THANK YOU!!