Here we go again

Lover's paradise

"our son?" She nodded and headed toward them, 

"You promised him that you would come back soon, and he's still waiting for you to say you'll stay. For good." He was confused, he didn't remember any of this but he felt like she was telling the truth, but than there was HwangBo, who had always been there for him since she found him. He had no idea what to do, but the child made an impact, he looked so much like him. Was he really his son, he thought. 

"SoMin?" They all turned around and faced the person who had called her. 

"Yong Oppa?" He smiled and ran towards her. 

"It's been so long SoMin! What happened? We lost contact after the incident." He was unaware of HyunJoong who was listening to their whole conversation.

"Well last time we talked, I hurt you, and for that I'm sorry. But I heard your getting married!" 

"Yes I am! I'm marrying Shin Hye. I finally propsed. It's been a long time but I finally did it. You have to attend the wedding of course! And bring Hyun Joong with you. I haven't seen him in forever." 

"Well you can ask him yourself. He's right there." She pointed to HyunJoong who just stared. 

"Oh Hyun Joong! Where in the world have you been? We've been all looking for you! Last thing I heard about you was that you stood up to your grandfather because of SoMin and your child. Oh My! Is he your son SoMin?" 

"Yes." 

Her son bowed and clung to Hyun Joong. 

"Daddy? Can we go home now?" 

"I... um.. I don't think so."

"Your leaving us again HyunJoong? Is that your answer? Your leaving with her." SoMin stared at HwangBo, who smiled wickely. 

"No, I just need time. Here." He handed his "son" a card which contained his information. 

"Call me and give me your information. I will find you when I remember." SoMin nodded.

"I'll wait for you." That was the last thing she told him, and she left with her son in her arms.