Date 4

Lover's paradise

KIM HYUN JOONG POV

I wanted the weird vibes to go away so I tried making a conversation with Yong Hwa. But when I heard that Jung So Min was his girlfriend it hurt. I wasn't sure why it hurt it just did. There was something going on that I wasn't aware of. She looked well dressed, she was beautiful. I looked at her eyes, which made my heart beat fast. I must be going crazy! I was with my finacee yet this other girl was making my heart go crazy. It made no sense. What in the world was going on?

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JUNG YONG HWA POV

It was weird to be able and state that SoMin was my girlfriend. And the fact that she sounded so sure when she said it made me happy. But when I saw Shin Hye it made me sad. To think that she was going to get married and that she didn't care that I was with another girl. She had no clue how hard I was trying in order to forget her and our past love. I looked at SoMin and smiled. She was making me go crazy, but I was glad that she came into my life, when she did. It would take some time but I would end up loving her. I just hoped it was fast, I didn't want to think of anyone else but her. 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!