The story of us

Lover's paradise

Park Shin Hye POV

  He had meant the world to me, he was there with me since forever. He was my best friend and the guy I had fallen in love with. Jung Yong Hwa was my world. We had started dating and lasted over three years. I remember the resturant where he had asked me to be his offical girlfriend. Our love for each other was always shown. Many people where envious. I was happy, we both were happy. A day before the day he left me I was there in my room getting ready to go meet him up. He had told me the day before to dress beautifuly because he was going to take us to a resturant. He than texted me to meet up at the resturant where we made it offical that we were dating. 

I was done getting ready, but I was late. I was going to call him when someone knocked on my door. I was shocked to see Jang Geun Suk there. He was crying . All I did was try to help him but I ended up in the worst position ever. He had grabbed me and kissed me. I was shocked. I had no clue of what was going on. I was in shock, when all of a sudden I saw somone grab Geun Suk and punch him. A second later I realized it was Yong Hwa. I didn't know what to do, I wasn't expecting him to appear like that. He walked away a while after not even turning around when I called for him. He was hurt, I could tell. 

I went to his house, but they told me he didn't want to see me ever again. I waited, because I didn't want to give up, but eventually it got the best of me and I left. I was sad and heartbroken. I cried so much. I couldn't believe that our beautiful love story had ended like that. I missed him and I never stopped loving him. But I understood how much pain he was in, I only wished he had listened to me before he left. A week after the incident he left, I didn't know where, but he left me behind. Little by little I started to hate him. So hated him I did. 

....................END OF FLASHBACK......................................................................................................................................................................................................

But that was in the past, which I had never brought up again. He had come back, but I was going to get married to Kim Hyun Joong. I knew that I would end up loving Hyun Joong, because he was a great guy. I walked to the bakery where he was waiting for me. I walked and stood outside the place of the guy who I hated. I stared at it, and waited until the guy who I was going to marry came out. He was smiling and I pretended to smile back, because standing behind him was Yong Hwa.