LOVE

Lover's paradise

JYH POV

I never thought this would happen again, but like a fool I fell for her. She meant the world to me. I needed her in my life. I had fallen in love with her, that's all I knew. She was the light of my eyes. I was witing for her at the university. Her dad was restarting his company, and by dong that he decided that SoMin and I go to school and learn as much as possible, so that we could take over his company when it was time.

"Yong!" I heard her yell. I turned to look at my beautiful girlfriend. We had been together for quite awhile now, our stores where doing fine, all I could remember that was a big cancelation was Shin Hye's wedding. They had postponed it and they had not clerified when the wedding would take place. Part of me back than was glad that had happened but now I could care less. I was with SoMIn and I loved her. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JSM POV

I wasn't sure of how I felt anymore. When Kim Hyun Joong stopped looking for me, I felt empty. I didn't know why but I had been trying to figure out what had happened in our past. Because that's what it was. OUR past.  We were connected somehow. We didn't know how but the rings meant something. And I was going to figure it out, before I ended up hurting someone. Yong was waiting for me and when we spotted each other we smiled. I liked him, I did but something was stopping me from loving him to the fullest. And I knew that was stopping me had a name. And his name was KIM HYUN JOONG.