Nothing

Lover's paradise

JUNG SO MIN POV

I was waiting for Yong when he appeared before me. Kim Hyun Joong, he was wearing a nice tuxedo, which was making my head hurt. He was wearing a ring that resembled.... my ring! I looked at my necklace which held the ring. I felt truly attached to this ring, I didn't know why but it was important to me. I felt real attached to it, but as I looked at it on Hyun Joong's finger, it made my head hurt. 

"Jung So Min." I nodded. 

"Can we talk?" I knew I was waiting for Yong but I didn't see anything wrong with talking to him. 

"What's the matter Mr. Kim Hyun Joong?" He sat down and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Have we met before?" I shook my head. 

"No, there is no way." He put his hand in his bag and pulled out a picture. 

"Please don't tell me that. I need to know the truth. How is it we haven't met before when I have this picture of us!" He showed me the picture held. It couldn't be! It was the same picture that I had. This was making me so confused. What in the world was going on? 

"Kim Hyun Joong. I honestly don't recall any of this. I have the exact same picture but I had hoped you knew why we had it." I started to panic. 

"I don't, I lost my memory, and all I can remember was waking up at the hospital when I was 19 years old. " I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

"Kim Hyun Joong. I have the same situation.  I lost my memory. I woke up at the hospital as well." What was going on? I was so confused!

We both looked up as Yong came in. 

"Hello, Mr. Hyun Joong. How can we help you?" He looked at me and than looked down at the picture, which Kim Hyun Joong hid right away. 

"Nothing, just came to say hi. It was nice seeing you again Miss Jung So Min.' I nodded and watched as he walked away. He left me in the dark. I knew I needed to find a way to remeber my past.