Grandfather 3

Lover's paradise

"You must know! Your the only one who could have taken him from us!" HyunJoong was angry, his grandfather had ended his marriage as well as taking the most precious thing they had. 

"Please. Tell me where my son is!" SoMin got down on her knees. All she wanted was to be with her son. She only wanted to see him.

"Do you think I'll have pity? Ha! I don't know where your son is. And if I did know I wouldn't tell you!" He grabbed his coat and headed for the door. 

"Now if you excuse me, I have IMPORTANT matters to attend to." He was close to shutting the door when he heard what HyunJoong said. 

"Murderer. You killed my father, and god know what you did to my son. But I will find out and I will punish you." He shut the door and smiled.

"I wish I knew where that child was, than I could control him again." 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SoMin didn't know what to think anymore. Her hope had been crushed. 

"SoMIn. We will find him."

"How? Tell me! How?! He has him, he took him! HyunJoong, we're not even married anymore! Why is he doing this?!"

Hyun Joong sighed and bent down and hugged SoMin, she needed him, and he needed her. They embraced each other.

"We will find him. If it's the last thing I do. I will bring him back to you." That was his promise to her. To the one he loved.