Our story

Lover's paradise

Nobody's POV

They decided to go out, they went to the movies and went to dinner afterwards, that's when a agent saw him. He was surprised by how beautiful this guy was. And was even more attentive when he heard him sing for HwangBo. He had a voice that only angels had. He was surprised but happy, he felt like this gu could make it big. 

After them meeting him he requested that if they could meet again, JiHoo agreed as he felt like he needed to find a job, and so his audtions began. He was accepted into a drama right away, his acting was of a great person. Everyhting was going great for the both of them.

SoMin was getting used to the fact that for now it was only going to be her son, her father in law and her together. She was still waiting for HyunJoong though, her heart wouldn't let him go. She was waiting for him to come back to her. Time passed by and her son grew more and more. She took a lot of pictures because she knew that HyunJoong would want to see them when he came back. 

................................... ONE YEAR LATER......................................................................................

He was a widely known singer now, his past was a  balnk and at times he wished he remembered his past but he liked his present too. His life with HwangBo and his new carrer went well. He was happy, but deep inside he was missing someone, and he wanted to look for that someone. But he didn't know how too yet. He was waiting to remember something, just something. And so he waited.

HwangBo was happy to be with him, he was a great actor and singer, he was spreading all around really fast, she felt real proud. But it was bugging her that they weren't together yet, she wanted him for herself but let it go, she would wait for their love to develope and soon she would be his wife. 

SoMin with the help of her father in law started a company, but her name changed so that her grandfather wouldn't find them. The company was growing fast and before she knew it, it was a top company, it was as big as HyunJoong's grandfathers company. She was happy becasue she knew that he would eventually want to join the compaines and she was going to take her revenge. He had runied her life and it was time he paid. If only her husband was by her side she thought, but he will come back. She thought positive, she had too. 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE....

DON"T WORRY THEY WILL REUNITE SOON :D