One more month

Lover's paradise

SHIN HYE POV

There he was staring at me, no more like he was glaring at me. I smiled at Hyun Joong as he linked our arms together. "Shinee, I think I picked a really great cake. I hope you like it to." I chuckled. "I picked the best flowers out there. I think we're set for our wedding." I knew I was saying that to make Yong Hwa mad, but he didn't show any emotion at all. 

It's as if his body was there but he was missing. He must have moved on when he left. "Well Mr. Yong Hwa I'll be expecting you there than." He nodded and Hyun Joong turned to me. "I invited him to the wedding." NO! My head yelled. "Oh alright. If you want that, I'll be happy to see you there as well Mr. Yong Hwa." He nodded towards me. Out of the blue Hyun Joong kissed me, I was surprised at first but I returned the kiss after a bit. "Well, I'll see you guys than. Goodbye." I saw from the cornor of my eye as he walked back into the bakery. Right after Hyun Joong let me go. "Let's go." I nodded and followed him. 

JUNG YONG HWA POV

I looked at her, I knew I wasn't over her completely. My heart ached as she mentioned their wedding. I was hurt again by her. I didn't show it though. I knew how to hide my emotions. I looked at her, she was still beautiful, she hadn't changed at all. 

After a bit all I heard her say was Mr. Yong Hwa, I knew it was a bad idea to turn towards her because as soon as I did I saw them kissing. My heart ached and like that night I wanted to pull him away from her and punch him. But I had no right to do so. I gave up that right. All I heard myself mumble was "Goodbye." I knew I said more but I had no clue what I had spoken. As soon as I walked back into the bakery I fell to my knees. I missed her, I couldn't forget her at all. I let a tear out as I pulled out the picture I had in my pocket. It was a picture of us two. I missed her but she had clearly moved on. And I knew I had to let her go from my heart.