FLASHBACKS - THE BEGINNING 2

Lover's paradise

NOBODY'S POV

So that was how it all began. They started going out, Hyun Joong did all in his power to keep up his grades and have time for his girlfriend. She was there for him all the time, when he was sad or upset she was there for him. He was glad he had opened up and told her how he actaully felt. He was always with her and his best friend. The three were always studying and helping each other. Hyun Joong was keeping his relationship with SoMin in secret. His grandfather would never agree to them being together. His mother had never truly let him in. So he kept it all to himself. SoMin did the same, they dated in secret. One night SoMIn and HyunJoong stayed together in order to finish their project, that was when her mother realized that her daughter liked Hyun Joong, she wasn't aware that they were already dating. Lying to their family was weird but they knew it was for the best. 

Time passed by, and without even realizing it they had been together for three whole years. SoMin and Hyun Joong were in love like always. They had ups and downs but nothing they couldn't fix. Hyun Joong felt that it was time that they told their families, but SoMin didn't want to yet. She was scared and terrified. But somehow Hyun Joong convinced her. They agreed to tell them after graduation which a few days away. SoMin tried hard to overcome her fear, and face it with all she had. She knew Hyun Joong's grandfather would not approve, so she told Hyun Joong that they had to have a plan B. Hyun Joong informed her that their plan B would be marriage. A secret wedding. She agreed. 

So than the big day came. Their graduation. SoMin couldn't take the pressure but didn't show it. She spotted Hyun Joong with his mother and grandfather, he excused himself and ran toward SoMIn telling her it was going to be alright. That was when a photographer asked if he could get a picture of the campus couple. SoMin was shocked and scared since Hyun Joong's grandfather was there, but Hyun Joong smiled and pulled her toward him. SoMin had a bad feeling. And she was smart about it, so she told Hyun Joong that they should tell them, and so they did. But to their disappoitment both families opposed them being together. That only left them with Plan B.