Over thinking

Lover's paradise

JSM POV

I looked at everything that was lying on my bed. The photos, the letters, the ring, everything! It was all connected to that man, but why couldn't she remember? I left Yong because they said I'm married but am I really married? Why couldn't I remember?! I looked at them one by one, I saw myself really happy something i hadn't been in a long time. 

I walked down, it was time for dinner. I looked at my parents, did they know? What were they hiding from me? I touched my stomach and couldn't help but think of the child they said I had had. Where was he? Was he ok? Why did they do this? I didn't understand! A tear made its way to my face and I could see my parents worried. 

"SoMin, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" I looked at my mother.

"Is it true?"

"Is what true SoMin?"

"Was I married... no am I married?" My mothers expression changed as I mentioned this. 

"No, what are you saying?" 

"Why are you lying?" 

"SOMIN!! Don't talk to your mother that way!"

"Than why won't she tell me the truth? Why are you guys hiding the truth?!! I know I'm married to Kim Hyun Joong!"

The name shocked both of them as the both gasped. I got up, and was ready to leave when I fell. I felt my head hitting the ground.