Happy

Lover's paradise

2 months later

"SoMin!" I looked at the invitation and smiled. I was glad ShinHye was happy. She was getting married and was already waiting for her first new born. SoMin came in, and when she came I hugged her right away. 

"What is it?" 

"We have to attend the wedding tomorrow. Don't forget."

"I won't. But don't you forget we arranged for our wedding next week. The time is going by fast." I would never forget I thought every day about the day we would marry. 

Luckily for the both of them, his grandfather decided them to live in peace. What changed his mind? The fact that SoMin owned a company much bigger than his and that he wanted his great grandson to be happy. He was happy and glad to hear the boy was alright, and hurt in no way. 

........................................

Time passed by fast. The wedding day was here. Shin Hye was anxious, she never thought that instead of marrying HyunJoong she would be marrying the man she truly loved. Much more happiness came to her when she found out she was pregnant. She was glad HyunJoong had helped her out in the end, because now she was going to marry the guy she truly loved. Her dress was beautiful and she was anxious to be Ms. Jung Yong Hwa. 

..........................

Hyun Joong and SoMin were part of the wedding, they watched as Shin Hye and Yong Hwa promised to love each other for eternity. They were happy for the love birds. Within a few hours SoMin and HyunJoong went home, watching as the new husband and wife left for their honeymoon. They would be back for SoMin and HyunJoong's wedding, they promised.

Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa were truly happy, they were finally united as one.