FLASHBACKS - THE BEGINNING

Lover's paradise

NOBODY'S POV

8 YEARS AGO ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He was in high school, he was in advanced classes, his grandfather had organized everything for him. Kim Hyun Joong needed to graduate as soon as possible so that he could begin his training. His grandfather had told him not to even look at girls. So that's what he did. He kept his focus on school and graduating fast. But there was this one girl who had fallen for him the moment he had walked into her classroom. He was handsome and smart, all she wanted in a guy. Kim Hyun Joong, ran through her mind all the time. She introduced herself to him but he seemed not to care. His focus was only in school. She took any chance she had to talk to him, she tried hard, real hard, she tried so much that at some point Hyun Joong couldn't stand it anymore. She finally got his attention. She was pretty he had to admit. Her face resembled a singer who he had looked up to. She was beautiful but was annoying him too much. So he started to and make fun of her. He was her bully, she slowly would react, so he was able to make fun of her even more. Than when he started getting close to Hea Ra, a classmate they had. So Min didn't like that a bit, and would try to get inbetween them. But somehow she would always lose. Hae Ra was pretty, and smarter than SoMin but SoMin was not going to give up. 

SoMin had heard that Hyun Joong had taken Hae Ra to his house, and his grandfather liked her a lot. This made SoMin really upset, but it only made her try harder. SoMin was not the type to give up.  Months passed and slowly she gave up. Hae Ra and Hyun Joong had gotten engaged, that was what everyone was talking about. It hurt SoMin so much that she started avoding Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong noticed SoMin's absense, and felt sad. He had gotten used to her being around him all the time. He was upset and couldn't think straight. Hae Ra had made up that lie to make SoMIn go away but she never thought that HyunJoong would go look for her. He had heard of the nonsense that was going around and he desprately looked for SoMin. He liked her just never wanted to admit it. 

He found her at a resturant, with some of their classmates, he could tell she was upset. He tried talking to her but she looked away and sat as far away from him. It  got to the point where he was annoyed. So he followed her to the restroom and pulled her toward the wall. She was surprised. He told her that he wasn't engaged to nobody and that he liked her. He had finally confessed and that was when they shared their first kiss. 

 

IM GETTTING EXCITED!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! :D 

MORE FLASHBACKS COMING!!