One more month 2

Lover's paradise

kHJ POV

I was waiting for my grandfather. He was fitting himself for the tux that he was going to wear to the wedding. I wondered, maybe this life wouldn't be so bad. I was actually happy. I looked at him as he came out. "you look great grandpa." Hr chuckled. " I still can't believe my last wish is coming true. You're getting married and taking over the company. I'm so proud of you." I smiled. "thank you." It was the first time he ever said he was proud of me. I knew it was going to make him happy to hear that I was actually living this life, but something stopped me from actually saying it out loud.

I was walking down to the lobby. Shin Hye came to look for me at work. I felt so happy. When I saw her I ran to her and hugged her. She chuckled. Everyone was staring at us, which I didn't care for. "I brought you lunch. I heard your going to be busy all day long today with no breaks." How did she know so much about me? "Yeah, it's a busy day today, so I won' t be home at all." She smiled, "I hope that when we're married you try to be home as much as possible." "I will be!" I kissed her and the lady from the lobby awwed. "Now go home, and rest." She nodded, and hugged me quickly. I went back up stairs as I saw her leave in her car. I knew this was something special. I looked at the lunch box she had brought me and I was happy.

I sat down at my office and opened my lunch box, made by my beautiful soon to be wife. She had organized it to make a heart. It was amazing. I ate it and was amazed by how well she cooked. I ate rather peacefully, but was quickly called into the meeting. I knew today was going to a nerve recking day but at least I had seen my beautiful fiancee.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JUNG SO MIN POV

I was cleaning up my bedroom, as I was moving to a new home, but while I was doing so many things caught my attention. I found so many things that were in a box. There were rings and barcelets and clothes as well as pictures. They all looked like very expensive stuff. Why in the world did I have this stuff? I had asked my mother but she stayed quiet and told me that I should just throw it away. She was hiding something. I needed to know what exactly she was hiding. I stared at the picture of which was with the stuff. It was a man and me. We were wearing high school uniforms and we looked happy. But who was he? I found a letter right next to it, and it stated that I loved him and how I couldn't stop thinking about him. But why couldn't I remember him?

 

 The picture SoMin found

 The letters that she found with the picture and stuff.