CHILD 2

Lover's paradise

He thought about and decided that they would stay in Japan until the birth of their child, he thought that this baby would help convince their families, and with that they could live happy. SoMin was the happiest she could ever be, she was anticipating the birth of her first child. They were busy getting everything ready for the birth of their child. 

Hyun Joong's grandfather had heard about SoMin's pregnancy, he was outraged! He could not believe he had let this go so far. He was ready to go fo him but rethought things. He would wait until the child was born, and than he would deal with the problem. 

...................................................................................................5 months later.........................................................................................................................................................

SoMin was watching the sunset after going shopping for clothes for her child. She had was sure she was having a baby boy but there was still the doubt. HyunJoong was busy working in order to buy what they needed. He didn't want to rely on his cards anymore. SoMin touched her stomach and felt a kick, and she smiled about it. 

(sorry but in this pic she looks prego even tho its just the wind.)

SoMin got home soon enough and cooked dinner, her stomach started hurting real bad. She felt like the world was falling, she fell down and she didn't wake up. When Hyun Joong got home and found her, he rushed her to the hospital, where  the doctor informed him that she was ready to give birth, even though she still had a week left before she was due. 

Hyun Joong was with SoMin the whole time she was giving birth, and held her hand. He watched as she pushed hard until finally he saw the head of the little angel. The docotr pulled it all the way out, and that's whne he announced it was a boy. "I knew it." That was all SoMin said as she fainted afterwards. The doctor rushed and attached blood to her, she had lost to much blood, btu she would be alright. Hyun Joong looked at his son, who they gave him to hold. He smiled. "Hello my son." He gave him back to the nurse who took him away. 

As soon as SoMin woke up she felt sore all over. She looked at HyunJoong who was sitting next to her holding her hand. He woke up and smiled at her. "Thank you." He kissed her lightly on the lips. They called the nurse, and they brought in their child. "What should we name him?" SoMin didn't answer as she was looking at her son, she felt the tears come out. She was so happy to be a mother. Nothing else compared to what she felt at that moment. They decided to name him Kim Won Hong.

"Welcome to the family Kim Won Hong."