Pain

Lover's paradise

JSM POV

I woke up in a white room, the hospital no doubt. I felt my head very heavy, what had happened? Why did it hurt so much?! 

"SoMin. Are you alright?" I looked at my dad and nodded. 

"I want to go home."

"You need to stay here for a few days" 

"No, I want to go home now."

"I'll go talk to the doctor right now, hold on." 

As he left the room, i felt someone there sitting with me. But I saw no one. I was going crazy that was the only explanation. 

"Alright, the doctor is letting you, can you get ready by yourself?" I nodded. 

As we headed out of the hospital, I felt someone following me, I kept turning but there was no one there. When we finally got home I took a shower and tried to relax. But the moment I got dressed and everyhting I felt empty inside. Something was missing. I looked through all of my stuff again, but nothing, my head was going insane!

I walked outside needing the fresh air. I looked around and saw a little boy trying to cross the rode, he smiled and waved. This little kid was adorable, he reminded me of someone, but who? I kept looking at him, he was crossing but I saw the car. I ran towards him as fast as I could, and pushed him out of the way, the car hit me and I went flying...

I woke up with sweat all over my face, it was only a dream. I looked around my room, but even if it was only a dream it felt so real! I went around the house and tripped over my own living room sofa, I grabbed a hold of the top but I still hit my head, that's when it all came clear.

................................................................................................................................................................

I had a baby boy, he was beautiful. The person next to me was happy, he glanced at me and thanked me. He was mine, he was my husband I thought. Kim Hyun Joong was the best and I loved him. My baby. He would be loved do very much, and our families would unite because of him. I remembered clearly when we were waiting in the car for Hyun Joong, as he was getting me something to drink. Two men approcahed me and I struggled to get out but didn't make it, the put a cloth on my mouth and I fell uncousiness. That was all. Next thing I woke up at the hospital, and they took me home.

The pain was horrible, I touched my chest it felt so heavy. Who had taken my baby?! Who?! Tears poured down my face, i felt the presence of someone, but I ignored it and kept crying. I didn't know what to do!