Her

Lover's paradise

KIM HYUN JOONG POV

I was looking through my stuff, packing up the stuff that i needed to move into our new house. Shin Hye was unaware that I had bought us a house to move into after our marriage. My grandfather was sad to see me leave our home, but I needed to leave and start my life on my own. While I was packing I found a box full of stuff, pictures, letters and even a wedding ring! I wasn't sure of what was going on, but I didn't like it. Because in the pictures I was with another girl, and this other girl was non other than Jung Yong Hwa's girlfriend Jung So MIn. 

I kept looking through the box and opened the letter which seemed to have been worn out from being opened so much. As I opened it a picture fell out. The picture was of someone putting a ring on someone. The faces were not seen but as I looked closely I could tell the ring I had was the one of the picture. What did this mean? 

I opened the letter and began to read what it contained. 

"Dear My beloved Kim Hyun Joong, 

        The last time we talked you told me how your family was opposed to us marrying each other. We have been dating for the past six years. And now that we have decided to let everyone know of us, they won't let us be. I want you to know that I don't care if your family is against us, I want to be with you. I love you. I have loved you since high school. I won't let anything separate us. Meet me soon, let us get married like we had planned. I will do it against them all. Let's us just be happy. Let's get married in secret, you have everything set right? You had planned it all along, and I'm going to follow through. I love you. 

                                                                                                                                                        Yours truly 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jung So Min 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!