News

Lover's paradise

KHJ POV

I had left for over a week, and I had come back with news. I had remembered part of my past. Part of my memory. While I was in Japan I discovered that I had married Jung So Min there. We had gotten married in secret, jut like the letter had said. I was married, so there was no way I could marry Shin Hye. But I loved her, or so I thought. I didn't even know anymore. Was I in love with her? I didn't know. 

As soon as I walked into the house I saw my grandfather standing there. He had been real upset that Shin Hye and I had postponed the wedding. 

"You're back." I nodded and waited for him to keep talking, which he did. 

"Where exactly did you go? What is so wrong with not remembering?!!" He bagan to yell which made me mad. 

"I need to know my past!! It's not something that YOU can always hide from me!" He looked shocked, I had never yelled at him or gone aganist him, this was a first. 

"I'm not hiding anything from you!"

"Why do you lie?! I know I'm married! I know that the one I married is Jung SoMin!!!! Why are you trying to cover up my past?!!" He was angry I could tell from his facial expression. Our yelling had woken up my mother who was standing at the stairway. 

"I don't want her as my grandaughter. She is worthless!!!" So that was the reason. I had found the reason of our separation.