Ready

Lover's paradise

They walked side by side, he was holding her hand and she was clinging to him. She had not called her parents all night, and they were most likely worried. But she hated the fact that they knew she was married and they hid it from her. Hyun Joong knew that as soon as he talked to SoMin's parents they would face the real danger. His grandfather. 

They had bought clothes on the way to her parents house. The decided on a couple outfit, they were happy showing off the fact that they were together. SoMin was nervous, but knew it was useless because she was married to HyunJoong, they had been married for a long time, even if they weren't together. 

As soon as they entered the house, SoMin felt the gloominess around. She called her parents, who were sitting the living room, as soon as they her they smiled but that smile vanished the moment they saw who was standing next to their daughter. Hyun Joong smiled and bowed, but SoMin's dad was angry. 

"Get out!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, this surprised SoMin and HyunJoong, who stayed silent. 

"I said get out!: He yelled again, this time SoMin answered in a strong and determined voice. 

"Why? Why should my husband leave?!" 

"He's not your husband!"

"Of course he is! And you know something else? He's also the father to my son!!" Her parents stared, they could not believe what they had just heard, it couldn't be true they thought. Their daughter could not be a mother. They couldn't have a grandson. 

"It's true, I know you're surprised, so were we but it's true. Someone tore us apart, but SoMin and I will be happy, and we will find our son, with or without your blessing." Hyun Joong grabbed SoMin and pulled her out the door, the first step was done. 

Now it was his grandfather's turn, it was time to face the person who could be the answer to their happiness.