Saved

Lover's paradise

NOBODYS POV

A women was walking from the grocery store, when she spotted blood, she freaked out and followed the blood, which lead to an alley. There she found a man who was badly wounded, she had gone to medical school, so she knew the procedure that had to be done. When she did that she drove them to the nearest hospital. A few moments later he was in the surgery room, and a few hours later the nurse informed the women that he was safe. She eook reflief and stayed put. When he finally woke up he ha no clue of what had happened or who he was. She decided to take him in. 

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JSM POV
 

I was looking all over for him, but it was useless, he was missing. HyunJoong was missing, and I couldn't take it. I went to visit his granfather who claimed he knew nothing of his grandson who had run away. But he said that if he wasn't with us it was for the best. He was still unaware that we had our son back. He would never find out, I would take care of that. I left promising he would never see me again, he smiled and told me that it was the best for all of us. 

Time passed and I heard nothing of my husband, I cried and cried but my son reminded me that his dad would come back because he had promised, and so we waited. We would wait until he came back to us. 

.............................................................................................

COMMENT ND SUBSCRIBE!!!

THANK YOU