PARK SHIN HYE AND JUNG YONG HWA

Lover's paradise

PSH POV

I loved staring at my child, he looked so much like his father, and his father meant the world to me. We were out shopping waiting for Yong to meet us up...he was taking his super sweet time, why was he always late when we were going to go oout as a family? It was more upsetting since today was our anniversary, as well as our son's sixth birthday. Yong and I had been married for four years now and we were still happy. After everything that happened I was finally with the man I loved and my child. The child I had always dreamed of having with Yong, and now we had him.

I was looking through the things at the store when I heard a very familiar voice. 

"I'm telling you, this will fit him perfectly. He's 18 now! You have understand we can't keep buying him that kind of clothes."

"I know, but to me he's still our little one."

"Joongie, our little one is going to get upset if you don't pay attention to her. Her brithday is coming  up as well, and she's turning seven years old. You have to pay attention to the both of them."

"Sh'e my princess but he's turning 18! I can not believe time has passed so fast, it was only yesterday that...."

"Hyun Joong?" I looked at him and the way he looked now. Time had not affected him at all, SoMin looked the same as well. They had been together longer than Yong and I, they had been married longer than us and had two kids now.

"Shinee? Is that really you?!" He ran toward me and hugged me, this brought memories of when we were engaged, it felt weird thinking that we were still friends after all that had happened. But as long as we both were happy. I was glad to run into them. 

MORE TO COME COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!