RUN

Lover's paradise

I looked at the clock it said eleven, a few more minutes and it would be  midnight. I grabbed my coat and keys, I headed out. I would go look for Hyun Joong. I had heard where he lived once, and decided to head over there. Even though all my memories weren't back at least some had. The most important one had come back. The one that proved that I was married to Hyun Joong and that we were parents. 

I drove fast, maybe I should slow down, but I didn't care I needed to see Hyun Joong right now! I drove and when I finally got there I saw him walking away from his home, was he alright? He looked mad! I honked the horn and he turned around. Once he saw me he smiled and ran towards me. 

"SoMin! Why are you here at this hour?"

"We need to talk. I remembered something." 

"Yeah, and I found out things on my trip to Japan." I pointed for him to come in, and we sped away. I drove to a near park where it was beautifully lit. 

We sat down and talked. 

"So you found out we're married? Is that all you found out?" 

"Yes, the guy in Japan that I meant was the one who married us. I couldn't find out anything else."

"I should tell you the thing that I remembered. I know we're married, I already remembered that, the thing you don't know though is the fact that we have something bigger bonding us together than the marriage, and the love we felt for each other."

"Felt? SoMin , I'm not sure but with every little memory I gain back I'm falling for you all over again."

"Those feelings can wait, this can't'

"But..." I cut him off.

"We have a son. His name is Kim Won Hong."