Park Shin Hye

Lover's paradise

"Nice to meet you, my name is Park Shin Hye." She smiled a smile that took my breath away. She looked from the elders toward me. When she saw me she smiled and bowed. "You must be Kim Hyun Joong." I nodded, being doing so she walked to me and hugged me, hard. "It's a plesure meeting you." I couldn't help but hug her back.

We sat together as my grandfather disscused the fact that we had one month and a half to have gotten to know each other and to have prepared everything for our wedding, which would be held on this day exactly two months from now. I smiled thinking that everything could work out between the both of us. I turned to see her and when I did so I realized that she had kept her eyes on me the whole time, which made me blush a little, all she did was smile. I smiled back, that was all i could do. For now.

I held my head straight as I walked with her to the nearest coffee house. "I heard you like writing, as well as playing online games." I nodded. "Why don't you tell me more about yourself." I wanted to know all I could about her. "Well I am your fiancee, I work part time with my parents company, which will be brought together with yours once we get married. I love writing and walking during the night or when it's raining. There will be pleanty of time for you to get to know me more Hyun Joong. Trust me." She smiled and my heart melted away. 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! :D