The meeting 2

Lover's paradise

JUNG YONG HWA POV

I was waiting for my co worker to show up so I could go visit the new place where I would be getting flowers for the cakes which required them. As soon as my coworker got here I left. I went a little far from my shop but not a lot. When I entered it smelled so beautiful, something seemed so magical in this place. I was busy looking at the flowers that I didn't notice the girl who was watching me from afar. 

"Can I help you with something?" I turned around to find a very beautiful girl looking at me. "I...I..Um.." She looked me up and down, "Look, Sir if you're not going to order anything do you mind leaving?" How dare she?! She had no right to tell me what to do. "Excuse me Miss, but I don't think the owner would like you talking to a coustmer like this." "I am the owner." I was seriously shocked, I never thought she would own the shop to which I was going to do business with.

 

 

I was wondering how I would telll her who I was when she walked in. She was wearing a a white shirt just like the owner of the shop. I couldn't believe my luck. Why of all places did I have to run into her here? She looked at me with hate. "Miss Shin Hye, I am glad you are here. I'm sorry to have called you out of nowhere. The flowers you choose will be ready by next month but not the color of roses you want. If you give me a few minutes of your time. Than we will beset for your big day." I wanted to run away but something came over me, I felt mad and I wanted to make Shin Hye mad. "Not to be rude and all, but I am more important right now." The owner looked at me who almost completely fogot I was there. I took this chance when Shin Hye couldn't see the owners face and grabbed her fast and hard and landed my lips to hers. I could see from the corner of my eye how Shin Hye reacted. I was actually shocked to see her reaction, it was as if we were still dating and she saw me cheating on her. But that's what I wanted for her to be mad and upset, she walked out without even giving another glance to us. I looked at the owner who had no clue of what to do. Something took over me and I just kept on kissing her. Something about her got my attention.