Married

Lover's paradise

JSM POV

It had been awhile since I had been in school, here at school made my head throb, I thought it was because the sun hurt my head, but no it was because I was trying real hard to remember my past. The next big thing that I decided to do was go and look for people that used to know me. I found a person who had known me quite well, before I had disappeared he said. I was close to him and to Kim Hyun Joong. He stated something that changed my life; and I didn't know whether to believe it or not. It seemed like he was being serious and honest, but I wanted to doubt what he said.

"So Min, your married to Kim Hyun Joong. Don't you remember? You guys married in secret in order to be together, you guys are married, and last time we talked you had gave us great news! You were pregnant!" This couldn't be true! There was no way that this could be true. I could not be married, especially not to the guy who was going to marry Shin Hye, my boyfriend's ex. I was confused! My head hurt and I knew this wasn't right. I looked at him and he looked at me with worried eyes. 

"Why don't you remember SoMin? You were so in love with him and you were so happy with the idea of being a mother. What happened to you?" I didn't know what to say. 

"I don't know." That was all I could say.