Plan

Lover's paradise

KJH POV

I had been staying at a motel, but like I had thought my grandfather cancelled all my cards. Now all I had was a few hundred dollars on me. I had to figure out what to do. I wanted my plan to work, because I had to find our son, and I thought I knew where he was. My grandfather would take away someone when they stepped in and ruined his plans. He took SoMin from me, so he must have taken my son also. That was a huge possibility. I looked at my wife. My wife, it still bothered me to think that I had been away from my wife for a long time. She was lying on my bed sleeping. I looked over her and decided to go take a shower. It was relaxing.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JSM POV

I woke up to the sound of water running. I looked and found Hyun Joong missing. I was happy to think that little by little  could recall my past, which included my husband, and the son we would find. I stood up and went to where the patio was at, this motel was beautiful. He was rich in deed. Without any warning I felt someone hugging me. 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

KHJ POV
 

I looked at SoMin she was out in the patio, I walked over and hugged her. She was beautiful, I put my chin on her head and she smiled. I was happy. But tomorrow I would make my grandfather confess where my son was at. I would do all in my power to have my whole family back with me. I kissed SoMin. "Tomorrow, we will talk to our families." She nodded in agreement. Tomorrow would be the start of it all.