Jung So Min and Jung Yong Hwa

Lover's paradise

PARK SHIN HYE POV

I knew it was too late for me to feel mad about him kissing another girl, he wasn't mine.  But it bugged me and hurt me when I saw him holding her tight and kissing her. I wanted to be there again. I wanted him to hug me tight and kiss me. I wished for something that wan't possible. It hurt it really did, but it was time to move on, he was my past. Hyun Joong was my present and future. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JUNG SO MIN POV

ai didn't know what to think. His lips were soft and with every move he made it made me want to kiss him more and more. But I didn't know him. I finally was able to push him away, and when I did it was so weird to keep standing there, knowing my employes had seen everything. "I'm sorry." He said, but for some reason I didn't want to hear that. I kept thinking why I couldn't push him away. "Who are you, and why did you kiss me?" He looked down at the floor than looked into my eyes. 

"My name is Jung Yong Hwa, and I am the buisness partner that you are supposed to meet today." I nodded, so he was my buisness partner. "I want to know why in the world you kissed me in front of my client? One of the most important clients we have?" I saw how his eyes shimmered with sadness. "She is my ex and I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry. I did it on purpose." It hurt. It did, he used me. "Never do it  again.' That was all I could say. I felt sad though, he was hurting my pride.

 

JUNG YONG HWA POV

I didn't know what to say so I told her the truth. I could see I hurt her, and for some reason seeing her hurt made me sad. I wanted to apologize but she ran off telling me she would call me later to let me know about the contract. I left, not knowing how to respond to that. But as the days passed by I did something that I promised I would never do again. I called her and asked her on a date. At first she said no but I was pressiestant until she finally agreed and so the next day I got all dressed up and was headed to our date. 

THIS IS WHAT THEY WORE TO THE DATE

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! 

THANK YOU!! :D