Grandfather 2

Lover's paradise

"We're not married." Hyun Joong could not believe what she had said. 

"Yes we are." She shook her head and handed him the paper which she had looked at.

They were divorce papers. 

"I never signed these!!!" He shoved the papers on his grandfather. 

"Of course you did!! You signed them, only you can sign these."

"There is no way I signed these!!" 

"Think back to when you worked at the company." Hyun Joong was to mad to think, but than he remembered when his grandfather told him to sign those paper for the next meeting, which was canceled right after.

"You made me sign these without my knowledge!!!" SoMin couldn't stand what she listening to.

"But we can't be divorced. I never signed those papers." Hyun Joong looked at SoMin. 

"That's right, SoMin you never did sign these."

"Are you two stupid? Of course she signed them. It's not hard to convince people to help me with my dirty work."

"What do you mean?"

"Your parents were happy to help me, as soon as they heard me tell them that I would help them start their store again." SoMin could not believe what she was hearing. 

"It was thanks to your parents that you two are no longer married." HyunJoong was beyond shocked.

"SoMin, it doesn't matter. We will just remarry. This is not what we came for." SoMin was on the verge of tears but nodded, they hadn't come for this. They came for their son. He was the only one who mattered.

"Where is he?" 

His grandfather smiled.

"I don't know."