Preparations

Lover's paradise

There we were sitting the room waiting to try on the different outfits that people had set up for us. We were at a wedding planners office. Shin Hye was going to try on different dresses for the wedding and i was looking for the right tuxedo that would match hers. "I hope this doesn't take long. We have a meeting later regarding the flowers andt the cake we want at the wedding." I smiled. " We'll have time to do it all don't worry so much about it." She nodded but I knew she was thinking to much about the wedding preparations. I wanted to help her, but like my mother said ' the women will worry either way, they all want the perfect wedding.' I smiled to think my mom was also very happy for me to finally get married. I knew something was wrong with me but I ignored it or else all I would get would be major headaches just trying to bring up my past.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

I stared at her, she looked so beautiful. Her hair was up and the first dress she tried on really got my attention. It was a very beautiful blue color and her make-up was all well done, as well as her hair. She was just too perfect. I just stared like an idiot as people took pictures of her. I wanted to stop them but she was beautiful that even I wanted a picture of her.

We ended up deciding that she would wear a white dress that was strapless. She looked truly beautiful, within moments she was dressed in her normal clothes and I tried on different suites. It took awhile but she decided I would wear a black tuxedo with a white flower on it. So we had in end chosen the clothes that we would wear at the wedding. All was set for the big day. The last thing we had to do was go choose the flowers and the Cake. The cake was going to be made by a very famous baker. His name was Jung Yong Hwa.