Goodbye Yong...

Lover's paradise

JHY POV

I watched as he left and I sat down. 

"What did he want?" She looked at me and sighed.

"I don't know." I knew she was lying but I let it go. 

"Want to go out and eat?" I nodded. We headed out to a fancy resturant. There was a live performance, and I was anticpating the singer. We ordered our food and while that happend we listened to the words of the person who was giving the life performance. 

"I was in love a while back, and sadly I still love that person. But I feel as if I should move on and let that person go. He has moved on and now it's my turn. Sometimes I wonder how things would have been if he had let me explain what had really happened back than. But its to late for that. Time doesn't stop and so I will move on. I will leave this love behind but for tonight only I still love you, and goodbye Yong."

JSM POV

I looked up and saw who was the one singing. It was Miss Park Shin Hye! I looked at her and than faced Yong who was shocked to see her, and to have heard those words. I stared at Shin Hye who started crying while singing a song she called 'I will forget you'.  I could see the sadness in Yong too, but he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I need to let it go too." He stood up as she was singing and kissed me. Was this their goodbye? Could I let it go like this? There were ony five more days till their wedding. I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I loved Jung Yong Hwa. And I wasn't ready to say goodbye yet.