Time

Lover's paradise

So that was it... He pulled her up and headed out. He drove her home, "Stay put sweetheart." SoMin nodded and headed inside, where her parents waited for her. She was mad, and it was time to find out the whole truth. She was about to enter her house, when she saw the little kid in her dream right there beside her. HyunJoong was gone, and she was alone.

"Mommy." She stared at the boy and couldn't believe what she heard, she ran toward him but he ran faster.

"STOP!!" She yelled but it did nothing. He was gone, she couldn't believe what just had happened. What was she supposed to do now?

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It took a while before SoMin got up and headed inside her home, she hoped the boy was just her crazy imagination.

"SoMin." She heard her dad, she found them in the living room, looking at documents.

"SoMin, we need to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you! You traitors!!" It had finally gotten the best of her. Her nerves were at there highest point and her head hurt so badly. Her pain was to big and now she didn't care about anything, only one thing kept her going and that was the thought of seeing her son again.

"SoMin!!!" Her father yelled, but she didn't care.

"What?!! You don'y like me speaking the truth?!! You betrayed me! How can you two call yourselves my parents?!!! HOW?!!!!" She was angry and her parents could tell. Her mother was on the verge of tears but SoMin didn't care, the pain she was going through was much worse. 

"SoMin, sweetheart please listen to us, we only did it for your benefit."

"My benefit?! You lied to me, manipulated me into signing my own divorce papers, knowing how much I loved HyunJoong! And as if that wasn't enough you two helped the old man! And because of you two my child is gone!!! I don't know anything about him, I have missed so many things, things I will never be able to experience with him!!!! My benefit... ha! No more like it was for your benefit!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" SoMin ran up the stairs to her room, leaving her parents speechless.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

KHJ POV

I know he has him, I just wish he would tell me where he was at. I wanted my son, nothing more and I was ready to make a deal with him if I had too. I walked into the office, and when his secretary saw me, she dialed his number right away.

"Put that phone down." She was scared and she obeyed. 

I walked into his office, and found him with someone. It was a guy. He was tall, and when he turned around I realized he looked like me, except he was older. He looked me up and down.

"Kim Hyun Joong?" I nodded, not knowing what was going on.

"Don't you dare!!!" My grandfather yelled at the top of his lungs. But the man ran to me and hugged me leaving me with a lot of questions.

"I told you to leave!! Leave him alone!!"

"I'm not going to leave! He needs to know!!" I looked at the man. 

"What do I need to know?" 

"Who I am, and why I'm here."

My grandfather grabbed the guy and threw him on the couch. 

"Don't you dare!!" I was confused and had no idea of what to do or think.

"I'm not afraid of you, I'm going to tell him everything!" He looked at me and smiled. I was a little freaked out.

"God Damn it!! Why can't you just shut up!!!!" 

"Because I'm like you.... FATHER!"

 

 

OHHH ITS GETTING EXCITING RIGHT?! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! :D

THANK YOU!!