Son 2

Lover's paradise

"Mommy!!!" I looked at him and at my "dad", it couldn't be! I got out of the car and ran to SoMin, she was shocked at first but the moment she saw the little boy she ran to him.

"It's you." She couldn't help herself and she hugged him hard. The little boy hugged her back, real tight. They looked like mother and son. 

"Mommy, I missed you." He was our son! I could feel the tears fall from my eyes. I was so happy, I looked at my dad, and got mad. Had he hidden him for this long?! He had had my son!! I ran to him and grabbed by his shirt.

"Why?! Why did you hide him from us?!" He looked at me with pleading eyes. SoMin looked at us while holding our son.

"I had to take him! My dad, your grandfather was going to find a way to hurt him, and hurt her! So I sent for him! I didn't want him to get hurt! You don't seem to understand. If I hadn't taken him than, he would be dead right now along with her! I didn't imagine that you guys would end up in an accident. But when I tried talking to either of you two I was thrown out! So I took care of him until I could speak to you two." I looked at him and could see he was speaking the truth.

"Thank you dad, really." I hugged him hard. I didn't care that he was never with me, I was just glad that he was here and that he had saved my precious son. He hugged me back, "I missed you." I could hear him sobbing. "I missed you too, my little guy." He ruffled my hair and kept hugging him. I was happy, I had my son, my wife, and even my dad.