Grandfather

Lover's paradise

So there they were in front of his home. His grandfather saw them through the window of his room. 

"Childish. He thinks he's won. He clearly doesn't know who I am." He grabbed papers and walked downstairs and waited for them to enter. 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SoMin clung to HyunJoong, she felt scared of seeing the man who destroyed her happiness so many years ago. But the anger she felt for this man was worse. She hated him, he had taken everything from her. And it was time that she got it all back. 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He was hoping thing would go smoothly, but knowing his grandfather that wasn't going to happen. He grabbed SoMIn and together they walked inside the mansion.

They looked at the man standing in front of them. 

"You came. You had the guts to bring HER here." He glared at SoMin, who was scared out of her mind. 

"Of course, she is my wife."

"Don't make me laugh child! She is nothing to you!" He held tightly to the papers he held. 

"She is the mother of my child! She is my wife!" 

"I said she's nothing to you!!!" He threw the papers to them, which fell straight to the ground. SoMin picked one of them up and gasped. 

"What is it?" HyunJoong looked at her. Her face grew pale. 

"We're not married."