SHIN HYE AND YONG HWA

Lover's paradise

"Hyun Joong and I are not getting married. He got home last night, and we talked."

******************************************FLASHBACK**********************************************************************

PSH POV

I was finishing packing my belongings, because as soon as Hyun Joong returned I was going to leave. Back to my old apartment, I was not going to live with my parents anymore. I was finishing up when he called me. 

"Hello."

"Shin Hye, It's me Hyun Joong." 

"Hi. Why are you calling me this late at night?" 

"I have something to tell you. Can you please come down." 

"Yeah I'll be right there." I headed down ans spotted him. 

I was going to hug because I did miss him. But he stopped me.

"I came to say goodbye." I was surprised at his words. 

"Why?"

"The engagement is off Shinee. I'll be honest with you. I'm already married, that's what I found out in Japan."

"What?!" 

"I married SoMin in Japan a couple of years ago, so I can't marry you. I'm sorry." 

"It's fine, actually I was going to tell you that I couldn't marry you. I love Yong Hwa, he has my heart and I'm going to fight for him." 

"I wish you luck Shin Hye. I'll miss you."

He kissed me lightly on the lips and left. I cried, I had ended up liking him a lot and it was sad to say goodbye to him. But I needed Yong with me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

"You guys aren't getting married?" She nodded.

"It's all over. I only want you." 

I grabbed her and hugged her hard. I only loved her.

"I love you."

"I love you more ShinHye." 

I kissed her lightly on the lips, and she kissed me back. I had missed her.