The accident

Lover's paradise

KHJ POV

Why was this happening? My producer was mad that I had been away from meeting and recording sessions. He wouldn't if I told him that my life was a mess. I tried and tried to remember but nothing clicked. What if she was lying? No, she seemed too serious for it to be a lie. But this was hurting to think about.

I was looking at the picture on the wall, it was HwangBo and me, she looked really happy, but now I was hurting her. Was I thinking to much about it? Maybe I should just ignore it and stay with HwangBo for good, No! Something wasn't allowing me to do that, and that something was my son.

 

It was too late to let this go. I grabbed my car keys and headed to SoMin, who knew everything. She stated that she could prove who I was, and so I went to her. Right when I was leaving HwangBo came out.

"Ji Hoo?" I turned to her and  smiled, she came out at a bad time. When I saw her sad face it made me not want to leave, but I had to know the truth! It was my priority right now. I felt horrible, but I would end up hurting her even more.

"HwangBo. I won't be home tonight. I'm moving out." 

"What?! Why?! I thought you would stay with me!" 

"I'm sorry, but I can't keep living with you if I have a son." 

"But he's probably not even yours!"

"Well, even if he's not. I can't keep living wih you."

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Because I care about you. And someday you'll meet the guy who will give you everything you deserve." She came towards me and grabbed my shoulders. 

"But that guy is you!!" Her tears finally were visible. I felt bad and let her as he hit me. It would hurt more if I stayed with her. She was mad enough that she hit and my head hit the wall.

"JiHoo? Are you ok? I'm sorry." 

"It's fine." 

I looked at her and smiled, but my head was in terrible pain. I looked at my keys.... Keys! That was when I remembered everything. SoMin, our son, my father. everything! I was who she told me I was. 

"I remember."

"What?" 

"I remember who I am. I'm Kim Hyun Joong, and I am married to SoMin and he was my son, and I'm sorry but I have to go. I need to be with my family." And with that I went to go look for them. I needed them, like they needed me. 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

There she was waiting for me. Her hair was beautifully done, and her eyes shined. I ran to her and picked her up.

"Hyun..." I didn't let her finish, instead I kissed her, and hard. I had missed her so much. When our lips parted I whispered the words she had been waiting to hear since I left.

"I'm back for good. I love you SoMin." She smiled through her tears. 

"I love you HyunJoong." I kissed her again, happy to be back. 

 

IT"S ALMOST OVER....

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!