Orientation.

Dream come true~

 

You let JR win the first two rounds. He was starting to make cocky comments. The third round started and you quickly jumped up and spin kicked him and used your special attack. He was quickly defeated. “What?” he yelled. You used this tactic with special combos and ultra-combos. “Yes!” you yelled as you fist pumped the air. “I lost to a girl…” JR whispered as he slapped his forehead. Daehyun was happily clapping. You looked at him and he looked back at you. It was as if his eyes were saying good game. “So you lose to girls as well aye?” Yong Guk evilly asked. “Shut up! I let her win.” He shouted back. You were laughing as you rubbed it in JR’s face. Zelo finally came home. “What’d I miss?” he asked as he walked in with everyone laughing and having fun. “An epic battle!” said Youngjae with a deep voice. “Damn!” Zelo shouted as he went to pack up his skateboard.

“Wake up Cho Hee!” a childish voice called, “We have to go to the school today for orientation!” it continued. You woke up and sat up straight. You were sleeping in your own bed this time. JR was sitting with his legs crossed with his navy blue and white uniform to his side. “Get up and both of you get out so I can change.” JR said coldly. Before you knew it you were pushed out of your room. “Cho Hee-ah! Your school uniform is in the bathroom. Just change in there for now.” Yong Guk yelled. “Okay oppa!” you shouted back. Daehyun was walking up the stairs when he looked at you. “Ehehe…” you whispered quietly as you gave him a sleepy wave. You quickly rushed into the bathroom. *I wonder what she looks like with her uniform on.*

You walked out of the bathroom and accidentally bumped into someone. You quickly looked up. *Oh it Daehyun. Thank god it wasn’t Himchan.* Daehyun stared at you, and then he gave you a thumbs up and smiled. “Thank you.” You replied. You ran down the stairs to meet up with Zelo and JR. Just before you walked out the door with them Yong Guk said, “Watch out Cho Hee. Guys will love you in that uniform.” “Ehehe…thank you oppa.” You awkwardly replied and walked out the door. “Did you want to try out my skateboard Cho Hee?” Zelo asked with a cute smile. “Oh no thanks.” You replied politely. “Is it because you don’t know how to ride it?” he asked with an eyebrow raised. You looked at him hard and with a strong posture you said, “No, I learnt at school I just prefer walking.” Zelo laughed. “Alright I’ll meet you guys at the gate then.” He added and he sped off down the street. It was an awkward walk with JR since he didn’t talk very much.

You reached the school gate and saw Zelo. He was talking to someone but you didn’t know who it was. You ran up to him and the person tackled you with a hug. “Cho Hee unnie!” the girl shouted. “Ah…Park Mi Cha?” you asked back. “Mm-hmm.” She hummed and nodded. You gave her a tight hug again. “Were you talking to Zelo?” you asked with an eyebrow raised, “What did you guys talk about?” you gave her a nudge. “Nothing much, I just introduced myself.  He remembered me from the building.” Both of you squealed. JR had caught up to you and Zelo. “Yo, let’s go in.” he said coldly as he stared at Mi Cha. *He’s handsome…* Mi Cha thought. None of you moved so JR tugged you on the arm. He nudged his head towards the school. You grabbed and Park Mi Cha but before you could hold on tight enough she linked arms with you. Both of you were filled with happiness.

*The schools here are so different* you thought as you just stepped into the school. “Kyaa!” you heard a bunch of girls scream. Suddenly you saw a swarm of girls heading towards you. Zelo and JR pushed you and Mi Cha behind them. The girls stopped and gave you two glares. *What’s wrong with these girls? First the swarm and now glares?* you heard Zelo giggle and then saw him shoot a fake gun at the girls. You heard the screams again. Mi Cha looked at you. “Cho Hee-ah this is really weird.” You nodded in reply. JR gave a disgusted look and walked off. Zelo, you and Park Mi Cha followed. He walked straight through the crowd. Zelo looked back at you. You gave him a look saying what is going on? But he just looked away. *C’mon Zelo what is up with these girls?*