home and whats up with him?

Dream come true~

 

You felt a light pushing. You slowly opened your eyes to realise you were sleeping on Daehyun the whole ride. *Oh are we home already?* you quickly started turning your head. Behind you, Zelo giggled and grabbed your head and turned it to the left. *Ehehe…thank you Zelo* you saw an average looking house. *Looks pretty good considering it’s filled with guys though* “Cho Hee-ah, let’s go.” Youngjae called from outside of the car. *Oh right!* you quickly hopped off and almost tripped. Yong Guk quickly caught you. “Careful Cho Hee-ah.” He said. “S-sorry.” You stuttered. “Call me oppa from now on okay?” He smiled. “Me too yeah?” Himchan pointed to himself. You smiled and nodded. Zelo pushed in front of Himchan. “Call me honey okay?” He laughed as he asked you. *wait is he serious?* Daehyun lightly punched you on the head. You looked over at him and he was shaking his head. *oh…does he read minds or something?* All of you started to walk in.

Before you actually stood into the house, a foul odour exploded out. *Yeah…I was expecting this. Why didn’t I go with SNSD? Sigh…* you covered your mouth with your hand. *I know this is rude but c’mon guys!* Jongup looked back at you. “Aye Daehyun give her your mask, she’s dying at the moment.” He said. Everyone looked back at you. You quickly put your hands down. “Sorry about the stench, we should have cleaned it up before you came.” Yong Guk apologized. You didn’t say anything in reply. “Where is she going to sleep?” Youngjae asked as we were walking up the stairs. Everyone froze. *I don’t like this…* “AHAHAHAHA!” Yong Guk laughed wildly. You jumped from the sudden shocked. Zelo and Jongup were chuckling at you. You couldn’t help it so you just blushed. “She can sleep with me and Hyung!” Himchan shouted. “No way! You guys are so erted! She can sleep with me. Right Cho Hee?” Jongup and Youngjae looked back at you and smiled. “It’s the cleanest after all.” Youngjae added. You heard this and perked up. “Hold on! You two are still too old for her. I and Daehyun are the closest to her age. So she should sleep with me!” shouted Zelo. “Are you going to clean your room, Zelo?” Yong Guk looked at him intensely. Zelo awkwardly looked side to side. “Shutdown sorry!” and Zelo just well…shut down. *wahh a robot!* you were smiling with joy as you poked Zelo as he bobbed up and down in response.

There was a loud bang at the top of the stairs. Everyone quickly ran up and looked around. A tall boy with brown-blonde hair walked out. His ears were pierced and he was wearing a cross ear cuff chain. His hair was spiky and half of it was shaved with a star drawing on the side. “Yah. She can sleep with me.” He said loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone looked at each other. “Ahh…that’s okay JR she can sleep with me.” Replied Yong Guk. “Suite yourself, I already have a spare bed in my room.” He quickly walked back in and shut the door. *Why can’t I sleep in his room? I mean there’s a spare bed. Although…his attitude is kind of…weird.* you felt a hand grab your waist. You looked up and it was Daehyun; his eyes this time were a bit serious though. “Don’t mind him his just not really used to strangers…we think anyways. His going to the same school as you and so is Zelo.” Said Jongup. “Yeah yeah!” Zelo shouted jumping up and down.

Everyone tidied up the house a bit more so there wasn’t any dirty socks, skateboards or pizza boxes anywhere. Eventually the horrid odour faded away. By this time it was late and you found yourself watching K-pop with Daehyun on the couch. “Are you hungry yet Princess?” Shouted Himchan. By now you were already used to the new nickname. “A little!” you shouted back. Daehyun looked at you from the corner of his eye. You looked at him and he looked back to the television screen as if nothing had happened. *I wonder why he was just looking at me just now.* you continued to watch. *I wonder what she likes…pizza? Rice? Corn?* Daehyun thought to himself as he was watching. Zelo quickly came down stairs and sat next to you. “Cho Hee-ah. What do you like to eat the most?” Zelo questioned as he gave you puppy eyes. Daehyun shot up at this question. Zelo and you looked at Daehyun. He just coughed and you continued. “Umm…well I like sweets the most! Like cake!” You giggled. “I like sweets too!” Zelo replied.