comforting?

Dream come true~

 

You had bumped into Youngjae as you were walking and putting your socks on. “Where are you going so early?” he said with a light grumble in his voice. “Mi Cha is sick so I’m going over to her house to check on her.” You replied as you pecked him on the cheek. He rubbed the back of his head. He was planning to go back to sleep when Himchan yelled out “yah!” you lay on the stairs so you could just see the top. You couldn’t be bothered walking all the way up. “I saw that.” Himchan said. You and Youngjae lightly face palmed and continued doing what the two of you were doing. You went to the door and put your boots on. As you closed the door, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You quickly turned around and realised it was Dongwoo. “How long have you been here?” you questioned as you straightened you glasses. “You wear glasses?” he asked back looking at you with curiosity. You sighed. “It’s just lens.” You replied and started walking off. “Yah! Where are you going?” he asked back as he walked the other way. You pointed and said, “To your house?” he laughed at you.  “You really think I’m going to walk all the way to your house.” He said as he gave a helmet to you. *Helmet?* it took you a while to realise that he was going to drive you to his place. *Oh, motorbike!*

As you had reached the doorway, Dongwoo was fumbling for keys. He fake giggled and said, “Y-you know...Infinite is going to be in the house right?” he asked as he looked back at you. *Why wouldn’t they?* you nodded back. He opened the door and you saw Sunggyu straight away. “Boo…” he said with a deep voice. “Yah! Why didn’t you open the door for me?” Dongwoo asked back harshly. Sunggyu shrugged and waited for you to walk in. You bowed politely. Sunggyu smiled at you and ruffled your hair. You quickly caught back up with Dongwoo and went to Mi Cha’s room. You messed up your hair and took your sweatshirt and glasses off. You were wearing a black shirt on the inside. You hid most of your hair in your shirt. *What is she doing?* Dongwoo thought. You quietly walked in and hopped on top of Mi Cha. Dongwoo was shocked. He was going to yell at you but he wanted to see what else you were going to do. “Morning Mi Cha.” You said in a deep voice. She slowly opened her eyes and saw you in her face. She was shocked. She didn’t even realise it was you. “W-what?” you exclaimed as she looked around. Dongwoo quickly hid behind the door and watched. “Don’t you remember me babe?” you asked as you got off her and cuffed her face. *B-babe?* Mi Cha thought as her face redden. You pulled her in closer as if about to kiss. You then started laughing out loud. “Oppa come in!” you shouted. You fixed your hair and put your clothes and glasses back on. “Unnie!” Mi Cha shouted as she lightly punched your arm. *Was that supposed to hurt me?* you laughed. “I couldn’t help it. It was so tempting.” You replied rubbing the back of your head. “How are you feeling?” you finally asked. Mi Cha grumbled and pulled the blanket over her head. You sat on the floor and leaned on one arm laughing.

You spent most of your time there. You heard a knock at the door. “That’s probably Daehyun oppa.” You said as you hugged Mi Cha good bye and walked out of the room. You screamed. You saw all of infinite in just boxers. You quickly turned around. Daehyun was outside when he heard your scream. He quickly opened the door and was shocked as well. He walked up the stairs and covered your eyes as he led you down stairs. You could hear Infinite laughing. You even heard Daehyun oppa chuckling to himself.  *It’s not funny oppa!* You hopped onto his motor bike and he drove you home. You arrived home and Himchan asked you what had happened. “Mi Cha is feeling alright. I dressed like a dude and I slept with a bunch of other guys.” You said sternly as you walked up stairs. *Did I just make myself sound like a…* Himchan and Yong Guk yelled. “What did you say?” the asked back. You smiled. “I’m only kidding! Ask Daehyun what had happened.” You said as you walked into your room. Himchan and Yong Guk slowly looked over to Daehyun. Daehyun was smiling and waving.

You peeped out of your door to see how Daehyun would react. You giggled to yourself. *Silly oppa.* Yah, what are you doing?” JR asked as he looked at you weird. You gave him a puffy face. “Stuff.” You finally answered back. “What stuff?” he asked as he sat on your bed. “Stuff, stuff.” You replied ignoring him. “What kind of stuff?” he asked until you would give him an answer. You just laughed.