So he really is in my class

Dream come true~

 

The five of you were in homeroom. Zelo and JR were sitting on each side of you while Mi Cha sat next to JR and Dongwoo. You were already bored and held your hand up to your chin. A teacher came in and whispered something to your teacher. They took their time so you started to talk to everyone. “Yah, why doesn’t Mi Cha sit next to me and you sit next to Zelo?” you asked JR still in the same position. He gave you wide eyes and was waiting for a reaction from you. But you didn’t give any to him. “Well I want to sit here.” He replied in a childish voice. You looked over to Mi Cha but glanced at Dongwoo for a second. *It looks like his angry. Is he growling even?* you thought as you turned your view over to Mi Cha. Zelo grabbed you by the neck and started messing around with you. *I’m tired.* you ignored him and continued talking to Mi Cha. “Mi Cha, I heard there was a new transfer student coming. Remember that boy from this morning?” you asked her while being put into a head lock by Zelo. You quickly bit his arm. “Yah!” he shouted. “Oh, so he’s a transfer student?” she asked you to confirm whether or not it’s true.

The teacher walked back to his desk and heard Park Mi Cha ask the question. “Can you really hear me from over there?” he asked us. We didn’t understand him at first and gave him clueless stares. You were back in Zelo’s head lock as he lightly nougied your head. You continued to look up front. Suddenly you saw that boy again. “Jung Hee…” you whispered. Zelo looked at you. “Ehh?” he asked you as he waved his hand in front of your face multiple times. *Yes! I’m in the same class as her.* Jung Hee thought as he introduced himself to the class. “Do you know anyone in here?” Mr Park your teacher had asked. He gave the teacher a sweet smile and said, “Yeah I know Cho Hee.” You felt shivers go down your spine. *, , , . It’s not what you think oppa!* you slowly looked towards JR. He coldly glared at you. It was as if lasers were just shot through you. The exact same feeling came when you looked over to Zelo. “Zelo, why don’t you move over one so Jung Hee could sit next to Cho Hee?” Mr Park said as he waved his hand to the side. *No! Oppa! I didn’t do it!*you looked over at him with a worried expression. He still had a glare and stood up. JR stood up with him and went to sit next to him on the other end of the table. *Aish…* Jung Hee sat down next to you. “I’m glad that I’m in your class.” He smiled. You gave him a fake smile back. *Why did you have to say you knew me?*

It was lunch time and everything was back to normal. Turns out that Jung Hee already knew some other people from the school and was hanging out with them. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You were about to bite into your sweet bun when Zelo bit into it first. “Yah!” you shouted as he ripped off at least half of your food. “I want some back!” you yelled at him as you bit part of the one in Zelo’s mouth. Jung Hee had just walked into the cafeteria and saw this. He gave Zelo a glare but you didn’t even notice his presence. Mi Cha and Dongwoo was shocked. Dongwoo then gave Mi Cha a look. “No.” Mi Cha sternly said. “C’mon we do it at home.” He said shaking Mi Cha. *You do it?* you gave those two an awkward look and sat back down, eating the rest of your sweet bun. Zelo started coughing and JR roughly slapped him on the back. “All better?” JR asked as Zelo nodded gasping for breath. *JR has gone really close to everyone lately. That’s good.* you gave JR a smile and continued eating.

Meanwhile, Jung Hee was staring at you the whole time. One of his friends started waving their hand in front of his face. “Yah, Jung.” They said as Jung Hee snapped back into reality. “Are you staring at Princess over there?” He asked him as he gave him a nudge. “Princess?” He asked back as he looked at his friend. “Yeah, that’s her nickname. Good luck trying to get to her. Zelo and JR are her princes. I heard she has more of them at home. She lives with B.A.P. apparently she’s going out with Zelo. Although I highly doubt it.” He said as he paid the lady at the counter. Jung Hee gave him grease. “What are you a stalker?” he sarcastically asked as his group walked off. “No, I just pay attention.” He replied proudly. “What’s B.A.P?” Jung Hee asked anxious to know. “B.A.P stands for Best. Absolute. Perfect. There’s originally 6 of them but JR is counted as one as well. The other 5 are older so already graduated from Seoul Academy. They’re the smartest, hottest and well…best at everything.” His friend said with a sigh. “What are you gay?” Jung Hee asked as he ran off.