its a sport war

Dream come true~

 

It was only you and Zelo left. He had majority over you with the sports balls. JR had gotten out earlier because he tried to catch a ball but failed. *Pwoahh…so much stress* you could hear the girls cheering for you. While you were distracted, Zelo threw a ball towards you with so much strength. The ball suddenly curved. You and Zelo watched it. *Ehh? What was with that ball?* you snapped out of it and took it. He threw multiple balls at you but you had dodged them all. You quickly got it and threw it. You didn’t see where it was going since you threw it in a rush, in case he had more ammo. You heard the girls cheer loudly. You slowly looked up and saw Zelo walking off to the side. “You know that officially means you lost to a girl.” You heard JR chuckle as he talked to Zelo. There was a stampede of happy girls coming after you. Before you knew it you were in the middle of a big group of girls laughing. “You didn’t want to take her out did you? But you could’ve done it ages ago.” JR said as he stood up. Zelo smiled over towards you then the both of them went to change.

It was home time and you just walked out of the school gate. “Goog game today Princess.” A girl said as she waved to you. You waved back. It took you a few minutes to realise that she had called you princess. You stopped, “Ehh? Is my new nickname princess now?” you said as you looked to Zelo and JR over and over. The both of them looked back and just happily smiled. They ran off ahead of you. *Aish, those two. Why are they so tall and fast?* you power walked your way home. Someone was on the opposite side of the road and was looking at you. You looked at him but you couldn’t make out who it was. When a van drove by he disappeared. *That’s strange…Maybe I’m just seeing things.* you continued walking. That person on the opposite side of the road was Jung Hee. He was watching your every move. *I would always walk with you Princess…* he thought.

You reached home and heard barking. *D-did we get a big dog?* you slowly opened the door and peeked your head in. You couldn’t see anyone but you heard the loud barking come from the kitchen. You jumped. You snapped out of it and took your shoes off and ran to the kitchen. You saw Yong Guk and Jongup growling and barking over a piece of sausage. *Are you serious? You sound just like a dog oppa.* Yong Guk barked again. You jumped out of shock. You quickly took the sausage and ate it. They didn’t realise so you walked off to your room to change. JR was peacefully lying there. His eyes closed. *He really does look like an angel…but you left me!* you slammed your bag onto his stomach. “Yah!” he yelled at you as he pushed your bag off and rubbed his stomach sitting up. You stuck your tongue out and put your stuff away. He sat there smiling. You heard Yong Guk calling your name. You perked up. *Uh oh…* you waddled out of your room and down stairs. “Yes oppa?” you asked blinking. “Where’s my sausage?” he asked. You looked somewhere else. “Hmm?” you asked in reply even though you knew what he said. Yong Guk repeated himself. “What?” you asked pretending like you couldn’t hear. Jongup walked over to you and poked your stomach. “You gone chubby…” he quietly said. Your face started getting red with anger. You were about to full on pounce on Jongup but Yong Guk held you back. You struggled for a few seconds and stopped. “Yong Guk oppa!” you cried with fake tears in your eyes. “Yah!” he shouted at Jongup and Jongup went running. “Aish…I’ll get him back for you later.” He said while ruffling your hair. As he walked off you looked at your stomach. *Waa, i really am getting chubby.* Daehyun saw this and he smiled. He walked over to you and gave you a hug.

It was Saturday. Dongwoo had texted you early in the morning to come over. You got up from his text. *Aish, why so early?* you stumbled over to your closet and pulled out a sweatshirt and black jeans. *I’m too tired to look good. He better not be taking me anywhere!* you texted him back to make sure why you were coming over. He quickly texted back ‘because Mi Cha is still sick’. *Aish, Mi Cha.*you loosely curled your hair and put glasses on. *It really makes me look Asian…* You walked out of your room.