help...

Dream come true~

 

It was finally Friday. You, Mi Cha, JR and Zelo were eating lunch at the cafeteria. “Hey Cho Hee, I heard from a little bird that the group of girls moved to another school.” JR mentioned as he continued chewing his sweet bun. *Who says a little bird nowadays?* “Really? What happened? Did they apologize to you Cho Hee?” Mi Cha questioned looking towards you and JR. You nodded back in reply as you took another spoonful of rice. “What are you guys talking about?” Zelo asked looking confused. You just waved you hand in a way saying don’t worry about it.

It was your second last period. *Great, maths. Something all Asians are supposed to be good at but not me.* “Cho Hee! Sit next to me Kay?” Zelo said as he pulled your arm. You held onto Mi Chas arm so she could sit next to you. JR slowly walked in and put his stuff down next to Mi Cha. He gave her a cold stare but eventually sat down. “Cho Hee, maybe we should go out this weekend.” Suggested Mi Cha as the both of you opened your books. “If you want. Just you and me or what?” you asked back. “Yeah sure. I’ll meet you in front of the school gate at 12 okay?” You nodded your head as confirmation.

It was the last period and your held felt like it had exploded. You laid your head down on the table. “Cho Hee-ah…you can copy me if you’d like.” Zelo whispered into your ear. You quickly put your head up and knocked into Zelo’s chin. *Aish…* You looked over at Mi Cha. *Either she’s really shy sitting next to JR or she’s concentrating. Probably shy.* “Did you want to swap with me?” you whispered in her ear. “What?” she said a little louder as her cheeks started to turn red. You smiled and went back to work.

School had finished and you decided to ride Zelo’s skateboard home. *Sigh…worst subject of my life AND I get homework for it. Argh!* You saw a rock on the pavement and swerved it easily. *And you thought I couldn’t skate Zelo.* Suddenly you were tugged off of the skate board and was on the floor. The skate board continued rolling and stopped at a pair of black shoes. *W-what just happened? Did I just fall?* You felt a tug behind your neck. Your uniform was choking you. You looked up at where the skate board was. A man wearing a leather jacket and baggy jeans were there. “Where are you off to missy?” he asked as he gave you a greasy smile. *S-…* You looked to your sides and upwards. A group of men started surrounding you.

“Where did she go? That girl doesn’t even wait for me!” shouted Zelo as he started jogging. “Us.” JR coldly said as he sped up over Zelo. “Oh you want a race do ya?” Zelo smiled and ran. JR gave a small smile and ran as well. They finally caught up to where you were. “Maybe we should go around…” Zelo said as him and JR came to a halt. JR’s eyes widened and he sprinted towards the group of men. *What’s he running off to?* Zelo thought as he ran after him. JR swiftly grabbed the two men that were holding you, and head-butted the two of them. They fell on the ground in shock and scrambled back up. “Trying to be a hero kid?” The man said again as he went for a hook in the face. JR quickly picked you up and dodged his move. The smell of alcohol ran past you as he spun around. JR, you and Zelo quickly ran. Zelo went back, picked up his skate board and ran after you two.

The three of you quickly slammed the door of the house. “What’s up with you guys?” Youngjae asked as he looked over his magazine. You fell to the ground and was breathing heavily. Daehyun was walking down the stairs when he quickly realised that you were on the ground. He lightly pushed JR and Zelo away from you. He held you in his arms and looked at Zelo. Zelo was shocked and quickly ran to get Yong Guk. *I…I can’t breath oppa…*