its too cold...

Dream come true~

 

Before you knew it, it was already winter holidays. As you were used to hot weather, you didn’t have any winter clothes. Even if you did they weren’t warm enough at all. “Cho Hee-ah, it’s time to go!” Yong Guk shouted. You didn’t say anything in reply. “This girl…” he muttered as he walked up stairs to your room. He slammed the door open. You twitched a bit under your blanket. “Didn’t you hear me? Get up!” He shouted again this time shaking you. “Waa, it’s too cold.” You cried and pulled the blanket back over your head. Yong Guk face palmed. “Doesn’t it get this could where you’re from?” he questioned while trying to think of the name. “No! And it’s Australia. It doesn’t even snow there! Well…not like this anyways.” You replied and once again hid under the blanket some more. “If you don’t go we’ll buy you all these ugly clothes…” He threatened. You got up and looked seriously at him. *This guy’s trying to blackmail me…*

You hid under the blankets again. *I don’t care! It’s too damn cold.* Yong Guk swiftly got up and acted as if he had just walked out and closed the door. You relaxed as you heard the door clothes. Yong Guk evilly pulled the entire blanket from you and gave you an evil smile. He pinned you down to the bed. “You coming? If not I’m going to have my way with you.” He said with a serious look. *Have your way? O-oppa!* you couldn’t shout out for help. You were just too shocked how close Yong Guk was. Suddenly the door opened. It was Zelo. *Yes. My saviour.* “Princess…why are you taking so long?” he quietly asked as he saw Yong Guk on top of you. “Yah! Hyung is busy!” Yong Guk shouted as he started throwing stuff at Zelo. Zelo had closed the door. He opened it again and stuck his tongue out at Yong Guk. *Waa, don’t use my stuff toys!*

Yong Guk looked at you again. *Eek!* “So?” he asked with a deep husky voice as he moved closer to your lips. Meanwhile, Zelo was walking down stairs and saw Daehyun. “Princess is in her room with Yong Guk.” He mentioned as he casually walked down stairs. *What? Oh…, I can’t over react with all the guys around me…* Daehyun casually snuck into the kitchen to make it look like he was going to get a drink. But he swiftly ran up the stairs and into your room. JR saw him. *What a dopey kid…* he thought. Just as Yong Guk was about to kiss your neck, Daehyun had kicked opened the door. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were shocked. Yong Guk looked up only to see a black blur as he fell onto the floor. “Yah!” Yong Guk shouted. Daehyun gave him a look. Yong Guk stood up and said, “I wasn’t really going to do anything with her.” he patted himself down and walked out the door. *Right…wasn’t really going to do anything with me.* Daehyun looked back at you. “Thank…” your sentence was cut off as he put your forehead to his. *Oppa…you’re so warm.* He let go and gave you an eye smile. He walked out the door, as soon as you were about to hide back in the blanket, he came back in and gave you a serious look. *Waa, even Daehyun oppa expects me to come. Aish…*

You borrowed one of Jongup’s jackets because his clothes fitted you. *Close enough.* you thought as you walked into the mall with B.A.P. A couple of girls had passed and Bang Yong Guk gave them gummy smiles. They squealed and walked off. *Urgh…why couldn’t I shop with Mi Cha?* You got to a shop that had all these cute beanies and sweaters. Himchan and Youngjae started grabbing ridiculous amount of clothing. Jongup was looking for a jacket for you and Yong Guk just awkwardly stood to the side. Daehyun was looking at clothes too but you weren’t too sure if he was actually going to pick something out for you. Himchan and Zelo ran up towards you. “Try these on!” the shouted in unison as they pushed you the change room. As you slowly tried all of them on you began to pick out which looked cute and which were actually your size. *Out of 100 I only got 15…that should be good enough right?* You walked out carrying only 15 of those clothing. “Ehh? What happened to the rest we got for you?” Himchan asked as he looked over your shoulder. “I didn’t fit them.” You simply replied as you brought your clothes over to the counter. Yong Guk quickly went to your side and paid for it before you could get your purse out. You felt around in your bag. *Ehh? Where’s my purse? Did I leave it at home? Oh no, what if I lost it? It had a picture of me and Mi Cha I really liked…* You started to scramble in your bag for your purse. Daehyun held it out in front of you. “It was our plan so that you wouldn’t pay.” Yong Guk said as the lady gave him his change. You took your purse and lightly tapped Daehyun on the arm. *Naughty oppa.* he gave you a smile.