it's him

Dream come true~

 

Someone tapped your shoulder. You looked over at Zelo but he was looking at someone else on the other side of you. His face was serious. You looked over to your right and realised it was Jung Hee. “Guess what?” he smiled as he asked you. You softly heard Zelo growling. To make him happy, you moved closer towards him. “What?” you softly asked. Trying not to reveal your whole face and show him that you were crying. “Get up. Mi Cha is waiting for you.” He replied as he held his hand out. You reached out but Zelo caught your hand before you could hold onto Jung Hee’s. He backed off and said, “Well…if you could come with me please?” he asked as he led you over to a house. *It’s a nice house…* before you could ask about why you were doing here Zelo did. Jung Hee turned around and smiled at you. “Because she’s in my house.” He replied sternly as he looked up at Zelo. *T-this is his house? Wow…* He opened the door and you saw Mi Cha straight away. “Why don’t you go tell the rest?” Jung Hee asked Zelo as he got up in his face. You could tell Zelo didn’t want to. “Zelo oppa. Go tell Yong Guk and Himchan oppa that we’re here. You don’t want them to worry.” You said convincing him to go. Zelo gave grease at Jung Hee and ran off to tell the others.

As Zelo had disappeared from your sight you dropped to the ground. Tears were forming in your eyes. Jung Hee’s eyes widened. “Y-yah, I know my house is nice but you shouldn’t be on the floor.” He joked around. You smiled and got back up. “Cho Hee!” you heard Mi Cha scream. You quickly ran towards her and hugged her. “What happened to you?” you quietly asked her as you pushed her fringe out of her face. “I was pulled out to sea. I was screaming for you but I guess you didn’t hear me. Suddenly I was pulled down as well. I passed out but when I woke up I was here and Jung Hee was next to me.” Mi Cha replied softly as she squeezed your hand at the scary parts. “As long as you’re safe now…” you whispered into her ear as you gave her a hug again. Jung Hee awkwardly stood at the door.

The others had finally arrived. “Nice house.” You heard Hoya say as he walked into the house. You stepped out of the way as you saw all of Infinite come towards you. They all went to hug Mi Cha. Closely you could see Mi Cha’s tears of joy. You walked over to B.A.P. You hugged Yong Guk and he hugged you backed tightly. “Group hug!” Himchan shouted as everyone squashed you in the middle. It was so awkward for Jung Hee. As they all let go you walked over and grabbed Jung Hee’s hand and brought him over towards Yong Guk. He bowed politely and Yong Guk stared at him. Yong Guk looked at you and pointed at Jung Hee. You nodded back. *Are they speaking?* Jung Hee thought as he looked at you and Yong Guk. Yong Guk had extended his hand. “Thanks for saving Mi Cha.” Yong Guk said with a deep husky voice. Jung Hee shook his hand and stepped back a bit. “So this is B.A.P?” he questioned. Yong Guk and Himchan smiled. “All of it.” Youngjae added. *Guess my friend really wasn’t lying. Pretty good bodies I have to admit.* Jung Hee thought.

Everyone spent a while at Jung Hee’s house. It was late and you decided it was time to go home. You didn’t want to be rude to Jung Hee. Everyone said their form of bye to Jung Hee. Obviously B.A.P’s one was over rated. We are B…A.P! You laughed as they did it. You were the last one to leave. “Thank you again Jung Hee.” You bowed and was about to walk out. Jung Hee grabbed your hand back and pulled you in. *J-Jung Hee?* He hugged you. Daehyun looked back at you and saw this. He began to clench his fist. JR heard his knuckles cracked and looked at him then at you. The two of them were waiting for you. You pushed Jung Hee away softly and walked off. *Heh…she’s really shy.* Jung Hee thought as he slowly closed the door. Daehyun picked you from your knees. You held around his neck quickly. “O-oppa!” you exclaimed as you held him tighter. You began to smile. Jung Hee saw this and closed the door.

“Zelo! JR!” you shouted from downstairs. It was time for school and you were ready to tackle it. JR had come down but not Zelo. You called out for him again. There was no respond. *Zelo?*