pup in training.

Dream come true~

 

“Y-yah! Why is there a puppy here?” Himchan asked Jongup. “That’s because Daehyun bought it just a few minutes ago.” Jongup replied. “Seemed more like an hour…” Zelo said as he ate popcorn. Chomp tried to jump on the couch. “Can puppies eat popcorn?” Zelo said as he held out one popcorn on top of Chomp. “Yah! Don’t feed it something you don’t know it can eat!” Yong Guk shouted. Zelo cowered and threw the popcorn into his mouth. Chomp started to whimper. “This dog is already annoying.” Youngjae commented as he quickly reached for Zelo’s food. Zelo gave him a glare and went back to watching the TV. “Here Chomp.” Yong Guk said. Chomp quickly ran towards him. Yong Guk had spread his legs and picked him up. “Naww, you have a soft spot in your heart Hyung.” Jongup said smiling. “Shut up. I want this dog to be a part of the family! Besides Cho Hee probably already loves this puppy more than you guys. Jongup…Youngjae…Himchan…” Yong Guk chuckled to himself as he the puppy. Jongup, Youngjae and Himchan all gave evil glares to the puppy.

The puppy had fallen asleep on the couch by the time you and Daehyun came home with his treats. You walked over to check on him. *Naww, so cute. He looks like a seal. He-he.* Yong Guk pulled you down and pecked you on the cheek. “W-what was that for oppa?” You stuttered asking. He let you go and smiled. “So you know that I love you.” Everyone looked at Yong Guk. *Son of a…He actually said love.* Daehyun thought as he gave Yong Guk a glare. Himchan was about to push the puppy off the couch when you saw. “Oppa!” you shouted. He looked at you. You quickly picked up Chomp and hugged him. “She really does love the puppy more than you.” Zelo commented as he mindlessly stared at the TV. “Look, I taught him a trick already. Put him down and I’ll show you.” Yong Guk cheered as he got ready. He clicked his fingers and Chomp quickly ran to him. “Woopty doo. You taught a dog to come to you.” You said spinning your finger around in the air. Yong Guk had gotten the dog not only come to him but hi-five him, spin around and dance! *You actually taught the dog to dance.* Daehyun’s eyes widened. *Waa!* you wanted to cry aloud but couldn’t you fell to the floor. “C-Cho Hee-ah!” Yong Guk shouted concern. Chomp walked up to you, “Bad dog!” you shouted. Everyone was speechless. “You’re supposed to bite him. Bite!” you shouted and pointed to Yong Guk. Chomp turned around and started to bite on his pants. “He-he, I taught him a trick too!” you said gleefully and stood up. *A not too shabby one either.* Daehyun thought.

It was night time and you wore track suit pants and a singlet. You had already taught Chomp to sit. He eventually understood you and did the same trick as Yong Guk. He rolled around in your lap. *Ha-ha he’s so cute!* you started rubbing his belly. “Can I lie on your lap and get my belly rubbed?” Himchan asked as he blinked innocently to you. “The only belly I would rub is Chomp and Jongups’.” A loud gasp came from everyone in the room. Jongup smiled shyly. You smiled and continued to play with Chomp. You put Chomp down and walked over to the kitchen for a drink. He followed you. You went to sit back down. And he followed you again. You kept going to the kitchen and sitting back down. At one point you stopped and Chomp bumped into your leg. You squealed loudly. “I love you Chomp!” you shouted as you gave him a cuddle. B.A.P just awkwardly watched you. “Did she just replace all of us with a puppy?” Zelo sarcastically asked as he pointed to the dog. “Chomp!” Yong Guk shouted. Chomp slowly walked over to Yong Guk. Yong Guk placed a yogurt treat on top of his nose. “Beg boy.” He said. Chomp slowly rose up on two legs and yapped the treat. He started rolling around for joy. *Yong Guk oppa can really teach dogs…*

It’s night time and you had put Chomp into the bathroom. He squealed for a few minutes but eventually calmed down. You walked into your room drowsy as ever. “JR…” you whispered quietly. “Yeah?” he replied. *I really want to sleep with you…* “Goodnight.” You said and went to your bed and slept.