apartment or mansion?

Dream come true~

 

You and B.A.P, as well as JR, arrived at the apartment. It was much bigger than expected. There were four rooms where B.A.P will mainly record. Rooms for everyone and a gym as well! *This doesn’t feel like an apartment…it feels like a mansion!* you quickly ran and took the biggest room with a bathroom. “Shotgun!” you shouted from inside your new room. Daehyun and Zelo had the rooms next to you. You saw Zelo walk out of his room. “Psst! Zelo.” You whispered trying to sound as quiet as possible but still trying to get Zelo’s attention. “You want to play chubby bunny with me tonight?” you giggled as you looked as his reaction. He blinked at you questionable. “What’s chubby bunny?” he asked back.

You straightened up. “You don’t know what chubby bunny is?” you asked with a serious face. “What’s chubby bunny?” Jongup asked as he walked past the two of you. “Really?” you shouted. “Oppa! Let’s play chubby bunny!” you shouted at Himchan. “What’s chubby bunny?” he shouted back at you as he started packing his stuff. You stomped your feet and pretended to cry in the hall way. “Naww, come with me princess we’ll go buy the marshmallows now.” Yong Guk said as he held you close to him. *Oppa? You know the game? Yay!* you smiled cheerfully. *Oh so it does have marshmallows in it. Thank god, I was going to say cake…* Yong Guk thought.

As soon as you finished unpacking you wanted to go around and play. You saw JR walk out of his door. You sneakily walked up behind him and jumped on his back. “JR! I’m bored!” you sang. He quickly grabbed the back of your legs just in case you fell off. “Piggy back!” you yelled. “Yah! Get off me I’m not your horse!” he shouted back at you as he walked towards the recording room. “Why are we going here?” you asked as he carefully let you down. “B.A.P is recording their singing at the moment. Don’t you want to watch?” JR asked you as he opened the door. *Oh already?* You quietly walked in after him. You saw Zelo and Yong Guk smile. They started recording.

“I think the point of warrior is the hook, so let’s try it again.” Yong Guk said. They all started singing. You just realised that Daehyun wasn’t wearing his mask. They all wore their rabbit coloured hoodies. Daehyun started singing and he was posing at the camera. You and JR quietly chuckled to yourselves. *Wow…Daehyun oppa has such a nice voice.* As soon as they finished Zelo said, “MV countdown!” Your eyes widened to hear how deep his voice was. “How do you keep your deep voice in shape Yong Guk?” the MC asked. “Well…my know-how to keep my voice in shape is just using it the way I like it.” He replied laughing. “Yeah…Hip hop!” he added posing. Everyone took a break for a bit. As soon as they started again, Himchan decided to imitate Yong Guk. Everyone couldn’t help but laugh as he sang Yong Guk’s part from one of his previous song ‘going crazy’. Himchan started practicing his ‘Yong Guk’s voice. He coughed after wards. “You sound like my grandpa…” Zelo said. *Ha-ha Zelo you’re so mean to Himchan oppa!*Youngjae tried to make him do more. “Okay ready?” Himchan said as he moved to his side. “You, you, you!” he sang in Yong Guk’s voice as he did the same movement Yong Guk did in the music video.

As Jongup smiled he said, “next we’re going to try and imitate Zelo’s rap in warrior.” You quietly clapped to yourself. *I wonder how fast they can do it.* “Why don’t you choose who to do it Zelo?” Youngjae asked laughing. Zelo pointed towards Daehyun and Himchan. “Yah!” Himchan yelled back. Daehyun’s eyes widened. “Alright…” he said taking a deep breath in. To everyone’s amazement, Daehyun actually did it. At the same speed and everything. Afterwards he was laughing and breathing heavily. “Oh yeah? I can do that too!” Himchan said persistently. Himchan looked at his hand while he tried rapping. *Oh my god, Himchan oppa cannot rap at all…* Himchan was saying random things that didn’t even make sense and before he even finished he breathed in deep and then finally said the last words. *Ha-ha oppa!*